Cody BarnhartAssistant Portfolio Manager
Cody joined Toth Financial in 2018 while finishing his Masters in Finance from American University. Cody approaches his position as Assistant Portfolio Manager with a consistent focus on developing trusting relationships with clients and helping families, businesses and individuals achieve financial goals.
Prior to joining Toth Financial, Cody worked for Nationwide® Insurance as a Product and Planning Consultant where he assisted Nationwide agents in putting together insurance, income, and retirement planning services for their clients.
He has also worked as a Business Development Representative for TD Ameritrade where he helped self-directed investment account clients leverage tools and professionally managed products to enhance their investment experience. Additionally, he spent some time in a Financial Planning Associate role with a small private wealth manager where he worked closely with a group of CFPs and their clients to build out comprehensive financial plans.
Cody loves working with and developing advanced skills in investment analysis/management which is what fueled his interest in obtaining his Master’s degree. He also has a strong interest in alternative assets, equity investments, and comprehensive financial planning.
In his spare time, Cody enjoys being with family and friends while spending time outdoors, playing and watching sports, and visiting restaurants and events around the DMV.
- Tom Toth SeniorPresident and CEO
- Priss Toth (Priscilla)Vice President
- Tom BowmanExecutive Vice President & Portfolio Manager
- Brawn C. “Mitch” SproulDirector and Vice President of Business Development
- Ken BowenChief Operating Officer and Portfolio Manager
- Kevin ArbogastVice President of Investment Strategy
- Anna O’NeillVice President of Operations
- Wes KabancePortfolio Manager
- Gary ColpasPortfolio Manager
- Tom Toth IIIPortfolio Manager
- Carol L. McGheeDirector of Client Services
- Maureen SchwartingExecutive Assistant
- Nancy Maritato Business Manager & Compliance Assistant
- Justin MaffucciOperations Associate
- Cody BarnhartAssistant Portfolio Manager