Gary ColpasPortfolio Manager
Gary Colpas joined Toth Financial in 2000 after holding positions with the Associated Builders and Contractors and other real estate companies. He was drawn to financial planning by the various complexities of the financial industry. He brings his ability to understand his client’s needs for financial security to Toth Financial and prides himself on his ability to deliver sound financial counsel.
As a retired Lieutenant Colonel from the United States Marine Corps, Gary spent many years serving our country, first as an Infantry Officer in Vietnam and spending the next twenty years on tours of duty stationing him all over the country and overseas.
Gary has a B.A. in Sociology and graduated from the Marine Corps Command and Staff College.
Gary has been on the Friends of NRA Committee for many years. This non-profit organization promotes safe enjoyment of the shooting sports, especially for beginners, children and women. In his spare time Gary enjoys deer hunting in the fall and shooting skeet anytime he can get to the range.
Gary and his wife Gwen enjoy their 5 grandchildren and great-grandson. and are involved with Grace Baptist Church, a small church in Durant that takes a special interest in youth ministries.
- Tom Toth SeniorPresident and CEO
- Priss Toth (Priscilla)Vice President
- Tom BowmanExecutive Vice President & Portfolio Manager
- Brawn C. “Mitch” SproulDirector and Vice President of Business Development
- Ken BowenChief Operating Officer and Portfolio Manager
- Kevin ArbogastVice President of Investment Strategy
- Anna O’NeillVice President of Operations
- Todd O. PettibonPortfolio Manager
- Wes KabancePortfolio Manager
- Gary ColpasPortfolio Manager
- Maureen SchwartingExecutive Assistant
- Nancy Maritato Business Manager & Compliance Assistant
- Dawn SchrammelOperations Associate
- Kevin GoodSenior Operations Associate
- Jordan SorrentiOperations Associate
- Virginia “Gin” RichardsonOperations Associate