Justin MaffucciOperations Associate
Justin came to Toth Financial in May of 2018 after gaining experience in the financial management field as a Client Associate at Merrill Lynch. He relocated from New Jersey to join the Operations Team and immediately got up to speed and brings in an enthusiastic perspective that keeps everyone on their toes.
In 2017, Justin graduated from Virginia Tech with a Bachelors of Science in Finance and a Minor in International Business. His classes were geared toward financial analysis and the Financial Services Industry. During his time at Virginia Tech, Justin worked as Portfolio Manager’s assistant where he gained valuable insight into industry and discovered the career he would end up pursuing.
Justin is an active member of the Loudoun County Chamber of Commerce Young Professionals group. He enjoys the community-building, business-development, and networking opportunities that the group provides to Loudoun’s young professionals. Justin has passed the General Securities Representative Exam (Series 7) and the Uniform Combined State Law Examination (Series 66). Currently, he is studying to become a CFA Charterholder.
In his spare time, you may find Justin exploring the ins and outs of Loudoun County and Northern Virginia as a whole, attending professional sporting events, improving his golf game, or just relaxing at a local brewery.
- Tom Toth SeniorPresident and CEO
- Priss Toth (Priscilla)Vice President
- Tom BowmanExecutive Vice President & Portfolio Manager
- Brawn C. “Mitch” SproulDirector and Vice President of Business Development
- Ken BowenChief Operating Officer and Portfolio Manager
- Kevin ArbogastVice President of Investment Strategy
- Anna O’NeillVice President of Operations
- Wes KabancePortfolio Manager
- Jess HernandezPortfolio Manager
- Gary ColpasPortfolio Manager
- Tom Toth IIIPortfolio Manager
- Carol L. McGheeDirector of Client Services
- Maureen SchwartingExecutive Assistant
- Nancy Maritato Business Manager & Compliance Assistant
- Justin MaffucciOperations Associate
- Cody BarnhartAssistant Portfolio Manager