Ken BowenChief Operating Officer and Portfolio Manager
Kenneth J. Bowen, II joined the Toth Financial team in 2013. He was motivated by the firm’s core values of honesty, integrity, teamwork and a commitment to exceptional client services in the financial industry.
Ken retired from the United States Navy in 2013 as a Captain, after spending 27 years as a Naval Aviator. He served his country, around the world, where he flew missions in campaigns from Desert Storm to Operation Enduring Freedom. His last assignments were in the Pentagon serving on the staffs of the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs and Chief of Naval Operations. While on the staff of the Chief of Naval Operations, he was director and managed a financial portfolio valued at over $17 Billion. In this capacity, he made investment decisions based on strategic goals, objectives and risk mitigation strategies.
Ken brings extensive executive and operational skills to Toth Financial, from his Naval career, where he has served as Chief Executive for organizations containing up to 1500 personnel, conducting world-wide operations with annual budgets exceeding $100 Million.
Ken is active in the Loudoun and Leesburg communities where he currently serves as Commissioner on the Leesburg Executive Airport Commission. He has also held various board positions on home owners associations, high school PTSO and youth sports organizations.
Ken holds a Bachelor of Science degree from Clemson University and two Masters of Science degrees Troy University and the National Defense University (National War College). Additionally, he is a Series 65 licensed investment adviser representative.
Ken and his wife, Elizabeth, have been married for over 27 years and enjoy the outdoors, travel and spending time with family. They are members of Cornerstone Chapel in Leesburg and have three adult daughters.
- Tom Toth SeniorPresident and CEO
- Priss Toth (Priscilla)Vice President
- Tom BowmanExecutive Vice President & Portfolio Manager
- Brawn C. “Mitch” SproulDirector and Vice President of Business Development
- Ken BowenChief Operating Officer and Portfolio Manager
- Kevin ArbogastVice President of Investment Strategy
- Anna O’NeillVice President of Operations
- Wes KabancePortfolio Manager
- Gary ColpasPortfolio Manager
- Maureen SchwartingExecutive Assistant
- Nancy Maritato Business Manager & Compliance Assistant
- Justin MaffucciOperations Associate
- Cody BarnhartAssistant Portfolio Manager
- Jordan SorrentiOperations Associate