Kevin ArbogastVice President of Investment Strategy
Kevin joined Toth Financial in June of 2010 after being introduced to the financial management field in Akron, Ohio. He spent time with a startup firm that gave him the ability to apply his knowledge to real individuals and families, and when he relocated to Virginia to work at Toth Financial, he applied himself immediately to the business of taking care of clients with integrity and an eye toward excellence and trust.
Kevin graduated from The University of Akron with a Bachelors of Science in Business Administration/Finance with his curriculum tailored towards the Financial Services industry. While studying at The University of Akron, Kevin was a member of the Phi Gamma Delta fraternity where he held a nominated cabinet member position. He was a leader in the organization and participated in several different philanthropic organizations during his membership. Kevin still offers support to his fraternity to this day through the mentorship program that is conducted by the alumni.
Kevin has taken a special interest in the Loudoun community and is serving in his second year as a committee member for the Loudoun County Chamber of Commerce Young Professionals group. Kevin was nominated to the 2012 Loudoun Business “30 Under 30: Loudoun’s Up & Coming Young Professionals” class. He also serves on the American Red Cross National Capital Region Leadership Council and is a class member of the 2013 Leadership Loudoun development program.
In his spare time, Kevin may be found on a golf course lowering his handicap or working toward his private pilot’s license. Kevin is a Series 65 licensed Investment Advisor Representative and plans to obtain his Insurance licenses as well as his CFP designation.
- Tom Toth SeniorPresident and CEO
- Priss Toth (Priscilla)Vice President
- Tom BowmanExecutive Vice President & Portfolio Manager
- Brawn C. “Mitch” SproulDirector and Vice President of Business Development
- Ken BowenChief Operating Officer and Portfolio Manager
- Kevin ArbogastVice President of Investment Strategy
- Anna O’NeillVice President of Operations
- Todd O. PettibonPortfolio Manager
- Wes KabancePortfolio Manager
- Gary ColpasPortfolio Manager
- Maureen SchwartingExecutive Assistant
- Nancy Maritato Business Manager & Compliance Assistant
- Dawn SchrammelOperations Associate
- Kevin GoodSenior Operations Associate
- Jordan SorrentiOperations Associate
- Virginia “Gin” RichardsonOperations Associate