Brawn C. “Mitch” SproulDirector and Vice President of Business Development
Mitch leverages his over 30 years in the financial management and insurance industry to provide Toth Financial clients with the personalized attention that is Toth Financial’s hallmark. He uses his financial acumen and comprehensive fact finding when determining the right course of action for incoming Toth Financial clients.
He brings a breadth of experience in the financial services industry to Toth Financial, after holding positions with the Northern Virginia Financial Center, Acacia Companies, and The Advisors Group. He has received several accolades in his career, including the President’s Cabinet Qualifier and the Chairman’s Quality Circle Award, recognizing him as a top 1% employee. He is also an active Board Member to the Loudoun County Chamber of Commerce.
Mitch’s ability to develop relationships inside and outside of the firm is what helps Toth Financial earn and retain clients. He has a combination of talents that enables him to determine the right course of action for clients and ensure they are receiving the proper investment counsel. He communicates the Toth Financial company values of trust, integrity and excellence to place clients’ needs first.
Mitch holds a Bachelor of Science in political science from Mary Washington College, and he holds designations as a Certified Financial Planner (CFP) ®, a Charter Life Underwriter (CLU) and a Series 65 licensed investment adviser representative.
Making Loudoun County his home for the past 5 years, Mitch resides just outside of the town of Leesburg, where he lives with his wife Jan. Their three grown children all reside within the Washington, DC metropolitan community, and they are active in making Loudoun County a better place to live.
- Tom Toth SeniorPresident and CEO
- Priss Toth (Priscilla)Vice President
- Tom BowmanExecutive Vice President & Portfolio Manager
- Brawn C. “Mitch” SproulDirector and Vice President of Business Development
- Ken BowenChief Operating Officer and Portfolio Manager
- Kevin ArbogastVice President of Investment Strategy
- Anna O’NeillVice President of Operations
- Wes KabancePortfolio Manager
- Jess HernandezPortfolio Manager
- Gary ColpasPortfolio Manager
- Tom Toth IIIPortfolio Manager
- Carol L. McGheeDirector of Client Services
- Maureen SchwartingExecutive Assistant
- Nancy Maritato Business Manager & Compliance Assistant
- Justin MaffucciOperations Associate
- Cody BarnhartAssistant Portfolio Manager