Nancy MaritatoBusiness Manager & Compliance Assistant
Nancy joined Toth Financial in 2017, bringing with her 18 years experience as a financial controller which she uses to run the firm’s accounting functions unerringly. Nancy applies her practical mindset, strong work ethic and integrity to ensure the internal finances of the company are as flawless as those that are client-facing.
Specifically, Nancy oversees all accounting functions of Toth Financial —from the general ledger and accounts A/R to payroll and budgets. She also assists in ensuring the company conducts its business in full compliance with all laws and regulations as well as professional standards and accepted business practices.
Prior to joining Toth Financial, Nancy worked as the financial controller for several franchise locations of one of the nation’s largest fitness center chains. Earlier in her career, she worked as an economic consultant to the National Academy of Sciences/National Research Center and the President’s Council of Economic Advisors. Nancy earned her Master’s in Economics at the University of Wisconsin-Madison.
Nancy is active in her local community, supporting organizations such as Operation Homefront, Loudoun Interfaith Relief and Holiday Coalition. When she is not navigating the world of budgets and accounts or volunteering, Nancy enjoys spending time with her two daughters. Nancy also has a passion for wine and has been known to hang out at local wineries, learning all she can about the wine making process and business.
- Tom Toth SeniorPresident and CEO
- Priss Toth (Priscilla)Vice President
- Tom BowmanExecutive Vice President & Portfolio Manager
- Brawn C. “Mitch” SproulDirector and Vice President of Business Development
- Ken BowenChief Operating Officer and Portfolio Manager
- Kevin ArbogastVice President of Investment Strategy
- Anna O’NeillVice President of Operations
- Wes KabancePortfolio Manager
- Gary ColpasPortfolio Manager
- Maureen SchwartingExecutive Assistant
- Nancy Maritato Business Manager & Compliance Assistant
- Justin MaffucciOperations Associate
- Cody BarnhartAssistant Portfolio Manager
- Jordan SorrentiOperations Associate