Priss Toth (Priscilla)Vice President
Vice President Priscilla “Priss” Toth opened the doors with President and CEO Thomas Toth Sr. 26 years ago, and helped to build the firm it is today. She brings to the company her spirit and enthusiasm alongside her ability to manage the operational requirements of running a successful financial portfolio planning business.
You will find Priss managing the entire back office for Toth Financial, including AR, AP, business finance and operations management, and every imaginable project that will end up in her purview. Priss coordinates the annual Client Appreciation Breakfast as well as the Christmas Open House for our clients. One personal point of pride is Priss’ ability to leverage her former experience as an interior designer and lend her talents to ensuring clients experience a warm welcome when they walk through the front door of the Toth Financial offices.
Prior to making Toth Financial her full time passion, Priss worked as a flight attendant with American Airlines after attending the University of Colorado.
Priss is very active in their church, Christian Fellowship and through them, worked at an orphanage, the church sponsors in Nicaragua for a week in 2011. She continues to support the efforts of the church in helping this orphanage by buying, prepping, packing supplies and getting the volunteers ready to go back each year. She also serves on a committee that supports fellow parishioners in need due to illness or hardship.
Priss resides in Leesburg with her husband, Tom Toth Sr.; she relishes and is proud of her two grown sons, both Toth Financial employees and her seven amazing grandchildren.
- Tom Toth SeniorPresident and CEO
- Priss Toth (Priscilla)Vice President
- Tom BowmanExecutive Vice President & Portfolio Manager
- Brawn C. “Mitch” SproulDirector and Vice President of Business Development
- Ken BowenChief Operating Officer and Portfolio Manager
- Kevin ArbogastVice President of Investment Strategy
- Todd O. PettibonPortfolio Manager
- Wes KabancePortfolio Manager
- Gary ColpasPortfolio Manager
- Maureen SchwartingExecutive Assistant
- Nancy Maritato Business Manager & Compliance Assistant
- Dawn SchrammelOperations Associate
- Kevin GoodSenior Operations Associate
- Jordan SorrentiOperations Associate
- Virginia “Gin” RichardsonOperations Associate