Todd O. PettibonPortfolio Manager
Todd O. Pettibon joined the Toth Financial team in August of 2020. He’s following his passion to help clients achieve their long-term financial and retirement goals through tailored and optimized portfolio solutions. He enjoys collaborating with clients to help maximize the potential for meeting their life goals through financial advice and application, while integrating relevant elements of the client’s personal and financial circumstances into their long-term plan.
Prior to joining Toth Financial, Todd was a Business Strategist and Management Consultant with Deloitte Consulting where he provided strategic and budgetary advice to senior leaders in the Defense Department. Todd’s experience at Deloitte was a natural transition following his twenty-five-year career as a Naval Officer and Naval Aviator. While serving on active duty, and later at Deloitte, Todd leveraged his extensive experience building financial and budgetary plans for billion-dollar Defense capital investment programs.
Todd has served his country in multiple theaters around the world, flying and sailing in Operations Joint Guard, Enduring Freedom, Iraqi Freedom, and New Dawn. Having managed teams as large as three hundred, and budget portfolios valued at over $200 million, Todd is able to synthesize broad and complex information that’s relevant to the client’s fiscal needs.
Todd is active in the Loudoun community where he currently serves in various non-profit veteran service groups and participates with the Loudoun Chamber of Commerce. He’s also held various board positions on homeowner’s associations, and coached youth teams within the Loudoun Soccer league.
Todd holds a Bachelor of Science degree from Massachusetts Maritime Academy in Marine Engineering, an M.B.A. from the Naval Postgraduate School, and a Master of Science from the National Defense University – The Eisenhower School. He is a Series 65 licensed investment adviser representative, and is currently a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER ™ candidate through the online program at Boston University.
Todd and his wife, Audrey, have been married for over 25 years and enjoy the outdoors, travel, and family time. They are members at Floris United Methodist Church in Herndon and have twin college-age daughters.
- Tom Toth SeniorPresident and CEO
- Priss Toth (Priscilla)Vice President
- Tom BowmanExecutive Vice President & Portfolio Manager
- Brawn C. “Mitch” SproulDirector and Vice President of Business Development
- Ken BowenChief Operating Officer and Portfolio Manager
- Kevin ArbogastVice President of Investment Strategy
- Todd O. PettibonPortfolio Manager
- Wes KabancePortfolio Manager
- Gary ColpasPortfolio Manager
- Maureen SchwartingExecutive Assistant
- Nancy Maritato Business Manager & Compliance Assistant
- Dawn SchrammelOperations Associate
- Kevin GoodSenior Operations Associate
- Jordan SorrentiOperations Associate
- Virginia “Gin” RichardsonOperations Associate