Tom BowmanExecutive Vice President & Portfolio Manager
After joining Toth Financial in 1999, Tom has risen to a leadership position by embracing the company values of trust, integrity and excellence. After a successful career as an engineer and supervisor for the Naval Surface Warfare Center, Tom followed his passion and joined Toth Financial as a portfolio manager and earned his credentials as an Accredited Asset Management Specialist (AAMS).
Now, over a decade later, Tom serves as the executive vice president and has built a strong client base that relies upon his ability to deliver against the company mission of providing world-class service with a personalized approach.
Tom also boasts a Life and Health Insurance License, which enables him to provide insurance expertise to Toth Financial clients looking for guidance navigating the personal and business insurance landscape.
Tom is active in the community supporting non-profits such as the United Way’s Loudoun Regional Council as their current chair, and has volunteered for the Loudoun County Road Runners, Loudoun Volunteer Financial Counselors, and has helped bring the Leesburg Fourth of July parade to fruition every year since 2004. He has also served in leadership positions for such notable organizations as the Rotary Club of Leesburg Daybreak and the Loudoun County Chamber of Commerce as a Chamber Board Member, and is a graduate of Leadership Loudoun. Tom was honored with the prestigious award of Rotarian of the Year for 2012/2013.
A native of the Washington, DC metropolitan area, Tom holds a Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering from the University of Maryland and a Master of Engineering Administration from George Washington University. He is Series 65 licensed investment adviser representative. He was recognized by SmartCEO Magazine in July 2012 as one of the Top Wealth Managers in the region.
In his spare time, Tom enjoys his local community, and plays an active role in supporting the development of Leesburg and Loudoun County. He is an outdoor enthusiast and can often times be seen running around town, on or off roads, hiking or running on local trails, or paddling a canoe on local waterways.
- Tom Toth SeniorPresident and CEO
- Priss Toth (Priscilla)Vice President
- Tom BowmanExecutive Vice President & Portfolio Manager
- Brawn C. “Mitch” SproulDirector and Vice President of Business Development
- Ken BowenChief Operating Officer and Portfolio Manager
- Kevin ArbogastVice President of Investment Strategy
- Anna O’NeillVice President of Operations
- Wes KabancePortfolio Manager
- Gary ColpasPortfolio Manager
- Maureen SchwartingExecutive Assistant
- Nancy Maritato Business Manager & Compliance Assistant
- Justin MaffucciOperations Associate
- Cody BarnhartAssistant Portfolio Manager
- Jordan SorrentiOperations Associate