Tom Toth SeniorPresident and CEO
As Toth Financial’s founder, Tom Toth brings over 32 years of financial planning experience to his client’s requirements for solid investment advice and strong portfolio returns.
Since opening the door to the firm in 1986, Tom has applied his personal values of trust, integrity and excellence to the company that currently serves over 400 high-net worth individuals, families and businesses. He brings his vision of coupling world-class service and financial advice with a personalized approach to his clients every day.
After serving in the United States Marine Corp for 22 years, he retired as a Lieutenant Colonel and entered private industry as an investment professional at Baker, Watts & Company and then DeRand Investment Corporation. He entered private practice and opened the doors to Toth Financial when he realized there was a significant need for personalized attention when it comes to helping to create and manage wealth, stability and peace of mind for the clients he serves.
Tom built Toth Financial on the sound principles of providing sound counsel and advice, taking into consideration market conditions, personal family and business dynamics and investment goals. Toth Financial now manages over $510 million in assets and boasts eight investment professionals and an unparalleled support team.
Deeply committed to the community in which he and his family live, Tom is active in the Town of Leesburg, serving as the vice-chairman of the Leesburg Airport Commission and formerly holding a position in the Town’s Economic Development Commission. He also serves as a trustee for the Joe Gibbs Youth for Tomorrow Home and is a past president for the McLean, Virginia Rotary Club. He is an active member of the Chamber of Commerce and has been a proud sponsor of the Annual Leesburg July 4th parade since 2001. In addition, Tom now serves on the Loudoun County CEO Cabinet
Tom holds a Bachelor of Arts in political science with a minor degree in business, and is a graduate of the Marine Corps Command and Staff College.
He resides in the town of Leesburg with his wife Priscilla, and has the pleasure of working with his two adult sons who are a part of the Toth Financial team. When not providing leadership and counsel to the Toth Financial team, he cherishes the ability to give back to the community, and spend time with his seven grandchildren and family.
- Tom Toth SeniorPresident and CEO
- Priss Toth (Priscilla)Vice President
- Tom BowmanExecutive Vice President & Portfolio Manager
- Brawn C. “Mitch” SproulDirector and Vice President of Business Development
- Ken BowenChief Operating Officer and Portfolio Manager
- Kevin ArbogastVice President of Investment Strategy
- Anna O’NeillVice President of Operations
- Wes KabancePortfolio Manager
- Gary ColpasPortfolio Manager
- Maureen SchwartingExecutive Assistant
- Nancy Maritato Business Manager & Compliance Assistant
- Justin MaffucciOperations Associate
- Cody BarnhartAssistant Portfolio Manager
- Jordan SorrentiOperations Associate
- Virginia “Gin” RichardsonOperations Associate