Wes KabancePortfolio Manager
Wes Kabance joined Toth Financial in January of 2019. He’ll use his 28 years experience in the finance industry and his personal emphasis on building quality relationships to create highly customized portfolios for Toth Financial clients.
Before joining Toth Financial, Wes worked for American Century Investments, a mutual fund company headquartered in Kansas City, MO. As a financial advisor consultant, Wes spent the last 10 years calling on financial advisors in Virginia and Maryland helping them better understand financial markets, mutual funds, and practice management solutions.
Wes’s passion for developing a deep understanding of his clients’ needs paired with his wealth of knowledge on many client based solutions makes him the perfect partner for clients seeking financial assistance. Wes has specifically focused on the Raising Financially Aware Kids, Identity Theft, and Milestones/Partners Through Life programs.
Wes holds a degree in Communication Studies with University of Kansas, and is a Series 7, 63, and 66 licensed financial advisor representative.
Wes and his family reside in Oakton, VA, with three kids participating in multiple sports. In his spare time, he enjoys many outside activities including golfing, backpacking, gardening, and can be found spending lots of time in March watching the Jayhawks play basketball.
- Tom Toth SeniorPresident and CEO
- Priss Toth (Priscilla)Vice President
- Tom BowmanExecutive Vice President & Portfolio Manager
- Brawn C. “Mitch” SproulDirector and Vice President of Business Development
- Ken BowenChief Operating Officer and Portfolio Manager
- Kevin ArbogastVice President of Investment Strategy
- Anna O’NeillVice President of Operations
- Wes KabancePortfolio Manager
- Jess HernandezPortfolio Manager
- Gary ColpasPortfolio Manager
- Tom Toth IIIPortfolio Manager
- Carol L. McGheeDirector of Client Services
- Maureen SchwartingExecutive Assistant
- Nancy Maritato Business Manager & Compliance Assistant
- Justin MaffucciOperations Associate
- Cody BarnhartAssistant Portfolio Manager